Deadline: March 31 2022
The Social Business Design Competition is a global platform looking for youth-driven entrepreneurial solutions to combat some of the most pressing challenges in your community or around the world!
Design your very own social business model for any of the following focus areas: Environment and Climate Change, Micro-credit, Agriculture, Technology & Innovation, Waste, Circular Economy, Tourism, WASH, Employment, Sports, Health & Well-being, and others.
- Online workshops on Social Business Planning
- 3-month Incubation Support to top 10 participants with 3 intensive boot camps on Social Innovation, Social Business Building, and Pitching.
- You are an individual or a team of 5 with a creative but viable Social Business idea that solves any of the following issues: Environment and Climate Change, Micro-credit, Agriculture, Technology and Innovation, Waste, Circular Economy, Tourism, WASH, Employment, Sports, Health and Well-being.
- You and your team members are between the ages 12 to 35.
- You and your team members are students, alums, academics or researchers with an entrepreneurial solution in the form of an idea, a work-in-progress prototype or an early-stage startup.
- Any social business enthusiasts.
- Top 20 shortlisted participants from around the globe will come together in our virtual pitch event.
- They will share a 3-minute pitch about their story, Social Business idea, and business model to a panel of prestigious judges of entrepreneurs, investors, industry specialists etc., who will decide the competition winner.
- The best Social Business Idea will be awarded USD 10,000 prize money.
- Certificate of Recognition for top participants.