Deadline: October 31, 2022
FAOU YPP Program is open once a year for youth around the world who want to pursue a managerial position! It’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international organization, integrated with an educational program (International MBA Track). This program was first time launched in 2017 and by today we have hosted more than 60 leaders coming from more than 45 nationalities. It’s a unique experience, which will give you the knowledge and experience that you need to start your managerial career. The program is paid and offers you a double certificate, one for the International MBA Track that you will study, and the second for a Manager for the position where you will serve.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is a non-profit international university open to the world, based in Estonorld! This university believes that education should have no boundaries, and quality education should be accessible to youth around the world, especially in developing countries.
- Free access to FAOU International MBA Track Program.
- Experience in Managerial Positions.
- Flexible working time (Around 8 hours a week).
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program.
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- Dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support.
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world.
- Boost your confidence and develop soft skills like management, communication, and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Basic understanding of computer applications.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.