Deadline: October 12, 2022
The Western and Central Africa Region of the World Bank is looking for dedicated professionals with a passion for international development to join our innovative and diverse staff. A career with the World Bank Group offers a unique opportunity to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. We are opening over 30 new positions in our country offices in the Western and Central Africa Region.
- The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan, medical, life, and disability insurance, paid leave, parental leave, and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
- They offer competitive salaries and benefits packages.
- You must be interested in a local position in one of the offices of the Western and Central Africa region of the World Bank;
- Hold a Master’s and PhD Degree(s) with a minimum of 5-8 years of professionally relevant experience;
- A technical expert with development experience in the relevant areas;
- Fluent in oral and written English. French is also required for some positions.
You can check the provided resources which can help you prepare for the application:
- Preparation Guide (English, PDF)
- World Bank Group Interview
- Submitting a general application and job alerts for all jobs across the World Bank Group
- Programs and internships at the World Bank
- World Bank Units
- Timing of the Application Process: September 15 – October 12, 2022
- Close of the Application Process: October 12, 2022
- Join the Mission – World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa Event: September 30, 2022 (To get more informed about the event, click here
- Expected start date of new hires: December 2022 – February 2023