Deadline: November 4, 2022
WEMA Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. WEMA Bank welcomes applications for its “2022 Bankers-in-Training Program”.
The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families, and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
- Competitive Salary package
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University.
- A BSc in numeric-related courses.
- Willingness to have a career in Finance, Audit, Compliance, and Credit functions
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) in one sitting
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service programme.
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.