Deadline: April 8, 2022
Villgro Africa is looking for innovative solutions that address the lack of access to quality and affordable Health Services; technologies in low-income populations across Africa.
- A product/hardware Innovation or service delivery/business model innovation with a Health and Life Sciences focus.
- The solution should preferably have a direct impact on the low-income population and solve one or more health problems
- The solution must be scalable and sustainable (For-profit company)
- The company must have a minimum viable product (not in the idea stage)
- South Sudan
- United Republic of Uganda
Startups can apply to join Villgro Africa’s portfolio and receive funding from $20,000, business development expertise (Technical Assistance), and access to further investment opportunities.
- Biotechnology and medical research
- Healthcare providers and services
- Medical equipment and supplies