Deadline: October 5, 2022
The E-Team Program, part of the VentureWell Accelerator, supports student ventures as you embark down the path you’re likely to take as an innovator and entrepreneur. We help you advance your invention through a powerful mix of up to $25,000 in grant funding, entrepreneurship training, mentorship by dedicated staff, national recognition, and networking with peers and industry experts.
Do you have an idea that can change the world? Every year, we award over $800,000 in non-dilutive E-Team grants to early-stage innovator teams that develop scalable innovations which aim to solve a large social, health, or environmental challenge.
- Pioneer for E-Teams: The First Stop in Bringing Your Innovation to Life
You’ll start your entrepreneurship journey with Pioneer for E-Teams, the first stage of the E-Team Program. Through $5,000 in non-dilutive funding and an entrepreneurship training workshop designed to help you discover the best market for your invention, we kickstart your potential and outline the possible pathways for your invention.
- Propel for E-Teams: Build and Test Your Business Model
Once you have successfully completed Pioneer for E-Teams and built a strong foundation for advancing your innovation, you’re eligible to level up and apply for Propel for E-Teams. Propel offers an additional $20,000 in non-dilutive funding and training focused on supporting you as you build your business model canvas and make plans for testing your business hypotheses.
Your new discovery can change the world
Unlock up to $25,000 to launch your venture. Our grants are competitive, recognized nationally as a source of non-dilutive funding, and empower innovators to explore commercialization.
Attend our fully funded training workshops and explore possible pathways for your venture. We have a bank of innovation curricula that combine lean startup principles with company building, professional development, and individual cultivation.
Tap into the VentureWell mentor and E-Team network, with the potential to connect with investors and strategic partners who can transform your venture.
E-Team members have been named to the Time Magazine “Best Inventions” list and Forbes’ “30 Under 30”; appointed as an AAAS-Lemelson Invention Ambassador; and appeared in The New York Times, National Geographic, and other publications.
- You should have inventions that will scale to address a pressing social, health, or environmental need. We fund innovations that can solve challenges including health, food security, energy, and climate change.
- Be an innovation that is different from other competing technologies.
- Have a strong commitment to exploring commercialization of your innovation.
- Have teams that include two or more students and a faculty advisor.