Application Deadline: April 20th, 2021
The best place to kickstart your $150K-$5M fundraising campaign!
Are you working on a high growth high impact venture and seeking to raise between $150K and $5M? VC4A Quarterly DealRoom is a great place to kickstart your fundraising campaign.
VC4A is calling for disruptive African scale-ups looking to connect with Seed and Series A investors. Leverage the vc4a.com platform to connect with prospective partners and tap into the largest network of investors backing the best startups from across the continent!
The Quarterly DealRoom is an exclusive opportunity to introduce your company to the most credible Africa-focused investment organizations. This is the same crowd you expect to meet at our Africa Early Stage Investor Summit – but then no need to wait for the next Venture Showcase opportunity. You can apply for the DealRooms all-year-round!
Whether you are looking to raise pre-seed (up to $500K), seed ($500-$1.5M) and Series A (over $1.5M) round, the Quarterly DealRoom format is designed to connect you to investors appropriate for your stage.
Our Venture Showcase alumni jointly raised over $140M in follow-up funding, and you should expect a similar success rate from the DealRoom participation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- ALL active fundraising campaigns on vc4a.com platform get visibility with the largest Africa-focused investor network (3000+ angels and VC investors).
- Every quarter, VC4A team selects a maximum of 10 fundraising companies for our Quarterly DealRooms.
- Selected companies are presented directly to the Fund Managers and Angels from 210 vetted investor organizations part of the closed VC4A Investor Network (see the logos of all participating funds below).
- VC4A sets up virtual deep-dive sessions and due diligence with interested investors to make that next round happen!
- Your company is for-profit and registered as an independent legal entity;
- You have a product or service available on the market and generate revenue;
- Your product or service is clearly innovative and/or your business model is new, disruptive and designed for scale;
- You have a very strong management team of at least 2 people;
- Your team is based in one or more countries on the African continent;
- You are seeking Seed or Series A investment in the range of $150K – $5M*;
- While there will be exceptions, most likely your startup has already received external investment, structured as either debt or equity, or received grants from donor organizations.