Deadline: September 26, 2022
One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate in each of our Diploma programs.
This scholarship aims to support female candidates of merit and encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
- Value: £10,000 per scholarship.
- The number available: There is one scholarship available in each diploma intake.
- Open to female candidates.
- Academic achievement (Assessed through CV, transcripts, and the scholarship statement).
- Professional achievement; in particular, evidence of leadership or leadership potential (assessed through CV and the scholarship statement).
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (assessed through the scholarship statement).
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the program and beyond (assessed through scholarship statement).
How to apply
Candidates must submit a complete Diploma application and upload a supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the ‘Funding’ section of the program application form, addressing how they meet the scholarship selection criteria.