Deadline: September 26, 2022
The University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships application for 2022 has commenced for interested and qualified women willing to pursue a Diploma degree in the United Kingdom.
This scholarship aims to support female candidates of merit and encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
The University of Oxford is renowned for it’s unique and vibrant learning community, bringing together ideas and research from across the University.
- The scholarship comes with a £10,000 award to the selected candidate to support their tuition for the one-year diploma programme.
- One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate on each of the university Diploma programmes.
- Academic achievement (assessed through CV, transcripts, and the scholarship statement).
- Professional achievement; in particular, evidence of leadership or leadership potential (assessed through CV and the scholarship statement).
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (assessed through the scholarship statement).
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond (assessed through scholarship statement).
Click Here To Apply
Join our telegram group to get hot business funding opportunities, business tips & business ideas