Deadline: September 30, 2022
They are committed to ensuring that the Bank’s operations and processes are governed by principles of good corporate governance. In the same breath, UDB lives by its core values of Integrity, Commitment, and Excellence at all levels. Owing to our consistent efforts to be the very best we can be, the Bank has been recognized by various awarding bodies and institutions.
Uganda Development Bank Ltd (UDB), the country’s National Development Finance Institution, has launched its 2nd Graduate Apprenticeship Program (GAP) that will provide hands-on training and job opportunities to nascent professionals in Uganda in a bid to create a pool for the Bank’s future talent needs.
- Applicant must be an Uganda citizen.
- The applicant must have graduated with a CGPA of 4.0.
- Applicant must be below 30 years of age.
Applicant must be a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree qualification in the academic fields as stated below:
- Engineering with a bias in Mechanical, Software & Mechatronic Engineering, Irrigation, and Agro-processing Engineering.
- Data Management with a bias in Data Science, Analysis and/or Architecture, Mathematics; Computer Science, and Physics.
- Statistics and Quantitative Economics.
- HR Management and Organizational Behaviour.
- Environmental Science.
- Sustainable Development and related fields.