Deadline: February 2o 2022
Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term programs at the top universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Minimum Academic Achievement
- For undergraduate candidates: 70%
- For graduate candidates: 75%
- For candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
Citizens of all countries
Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
Researchers and academics
Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs at Turkish universities at the level of education they will apply for
- provides university and department placements unlike other higher education scholarship programs.
- covers tuition fees.
- allows you to learn the language of the country study with a 1-year Turkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research and daily life becomes more pleasurable.
- provides accommodation for students arriving in a new country.
- supports you on your journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket.
- allows you to take full advantage of widespread health services when necessary with health insurance.
- also provides a monthly stipend. 1000 TL at the undergraduate level, 1,400 TL at Master’s level, and 1,800 TL at Ph.D. level per month