Application Deadline: May 24th, 2021
Leaders deserve to be recognized and rewarded. We believe that a new kind of leadership is badly needed for our societies to prosper: leadership that is innovative, courageous, dynamic, rooted in universal values and global in implication. In that spirit we have established the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize. Awards of $50,000 and $25,000
4 prizes in total from 2 categories:
- Emerging and established leaders
- Leaders from any discipline and any part of the world are eligible
- Winners become part of a network of global leaders
- Worldwide exposure
- Anyone, anywhere—except for prize jurors—can nominate a leader from any country and from any discipline e.g. politicians, statesmen, scientists, educators, social entrepreneurs, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
- The working language for the Prize process is English.
Nominations are made in the form below in five simple steps:
- Provide us with your and the nominee’s contact details;
- Tell us why the candidate deserves to be considered for the prize;
- Share her or his career highlights with us;
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Push submit/save
You can make submissions (max 2 submissions per person) and if you need to edit your submissions, use the link in your confirmation email by the final deadline on Monday, May 24.
There is no advantage to submitting several nominations for the same person.