Application Deadline: May 7th, 2021
SCIP is a 6-month accelerator supporting tech start-ups from Rwanda and other African countries in the fields of Smart Mobility, Smart Housing and Fintech for Affordability.
Why apply to SCIP?
- Access a network of international partners: Start-ups will be linked to international business partners, public institutions and investors.
- Get support from dedicated mentors: Start-ups will be advised by a sector specific mentor and business development mentor
- Receive training tailored to your needs: Start-ups will receive trainings based on their identified needs, not a predefined curriculum.
- Learn from peers in your sector: Start-ups will exchange with their cohort peers in the mobility, housing or fintech sector.
Who can apply?
SCIP aims at accelerating start-ups which have:
- Operations in one or more African countries
- Innovative Smart City solutions (Smart Mobility, Smart Housing, Fintech)
- Launched their product or service and have customers
- Growth and job creation potential
- Social and/or environmental impact
- A strong and motivated team
How to apply?
To apply to the Smart Cities Innovation Programme, please fill in the application form below before the 9th of May. If your application is selected, you will be invited to provide further information about your business and participate in an interview.