Deadline: March 15 2022
Calling all African graduates! Were you the 1st in your family to attend university? Do you come from a low-income family?
Apply for the fully-funded Harvard-founded ASPIRE INSTITUTE’S ‘Aspire Leaders Program’, in partnership with PABWA.
Founded and led by Harvard Business School Professors, Tarun Khanna & Karim Lakhani in 2017, the program is a once-in a lifetime opportunity to change generational legacies, giving students full access to Harvard faculty Aspire Leaders Programs and a global network of Harvard alumni. Seed funding for impact projects and grants available, as well as fully-funded access to HBS certified courses.
Aspire Leaders Program provides an array of educational resources and courses delivered by Harvard faculty and other leading academic institutions.
Career development opportunities include mentorship by Harvard Business School Alumni and members of other affinity networks, academic scholarships, seed funds for idea development, and internships in country of residence.
Aspire Institute supports youth around the world in defining their academic and professional futures, fostering success through locally harnessed aspirational narratives.
- Connections to Harvard and world-class faculty
- Fully-funded access to HBS certified online courses
- Mentorships by Harvard Business School and other peer institution Alumni
- Access to a global network Alumni
- Internships in country of residence
- Seed funds and Grants for professional and leadership development opportunities
It has the potential to change generational legacies forever!
- 18-26 years old
- First-in-family to college or university
- Low-income background
- Currently enrolled in a college or university or recently graduated
Eligible Regions: Africa