Deadline: March 31 2022
Tech talent incubator, The Bulb Africa has opened applications for a new cohort of its fellowship program! Fellowship at The Bulb is a 4–6-month training program for young tech enthusiasts across Africa.
The fellowship program offers a fulfilling experience for those looking to launch a career in tech. Participants simply need to pick a course, join a cohort, complete projects and gain real experience by building products!
However, the new cohort offers new courses across other sectors in tech, such as:
- Product Design
- Product Management
- Data Analytics
- Quality Assurance Testing
Benefits of becoming a Fellow at The Bulb
- Rapidly growing network
- Obtain real work experience
- Earn as you learn
- Flexible payment plans
Eligibility and Requirements
- You must be a dedicated tech enthusiast.
- You are between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You must have a minimum of a university degree certificate.
- You must have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- You must have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative.
How to Apply for The Bulb Fellowship
The application process is as follows:
- Fill in the required information and submit your application
- Pass a psychometric test.
- Get invited for an interview.
- Get a conditional offer.
- Fill in your biodata form.
- Get an unconditional offer.
- Receive your laptop and start training.