Deadline: June 2, 2023
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship is available for International students who wish to purse a Master’s degree in any field at the University of East Anglia.
- The scholarship cover tuition fees and living expenses for one academic year.
- Each scholarship will fund the student’s international tuition fees and provide them with a maintenance grant of £12,000 so that they can live in the UK and be able to cover the costs of living/ travel/ visa.
- This scholarship will be awarded on the basis of financial need to applicants from any of the listed countries.
- Applicants must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the countries listed:
- Afghanistan, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo (DRC), Côte d’Ivoir
- Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia
- Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda
- Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Applicant must demonstrate genuine financial need.
- Applicant must meet course requirements.
To be considered for this scholarship you will need to complete an application form. The deadline for applications is June 2, 2023.
Click Here To Apply
Join our telegram group to get hot business funding opportunities, business tips & business ideas