Deadline: February 1, 2023
This is a global FemTech community and a 9-month equity-free FemTech start-up acceleration programme for companies developing innovative solutions to improve technologies relating to women’s health with international reach.
The programme aims to help selected start-up companies to:
- refine their business models
- go-to-market process strategy
- meet investors
- meet potential customers
- get personalized technical and business coaching
- gain visibility through international roadshows
- Access to one of Europe’s leading healthcare ecosystems
- 9 months of tailored coaching and specialized workshops
- Develop pilot projects with Group Mutuel or its partner companies
- Access to potential customers through international collaborations
- Exposure to international investors
- Access to unique knowledge from the payer’s perspective
- A desk at La Forge, the incubator of EPFL Innovation Park in Lausanne
- Direct feedback from a panel of technology experts from the EPFL network and the University.
There is no fee to apply nor to participate in the programme as the programme is fully sponsored. They do not take any equity. Selection will be done by merit.
All start-ups or projects developing innovative solutions to foster women’s health are welcome to apply to this programme. Priority will be given to those start-ups that:
- Are tech-driven
- All nationalities are welcome
- Demonstrate growth potential and traction to customers
- Have a product/service that is ready to be commercialized
- Are looking for international development and further fundraising
- Are in the field of Femtech: Pregnancy & post-partum, wellness, period health, fertility & infertility, menopause, oncology, mental health, family life, prevention, treatment, care, inclusive health insurance, women’s health in the workplace, value-based healthcare, brain & bone health, immune & heart diseases.
- Have a strong team.
- Are committed to attending diligently all the programme activities (1-2 senior team members).
- Have female and/or male founders
The 3rd FemTech programme will run from April-November 2023. The deadline to apply is February 1, 2023