Deadline: March 22nd, 2022
The Women Techsters Fellowship Program is set out to achieve the following:
1. To increase the number of girls and women with improved livelihood and access to digital jobs
2. To provide fellows with access to FREE quality digital skills training and mentorship opportunities
The Fellowship Program is an opportunity for women to upskill and build the capacity needed to access decent work opportunities.
This year, the fellowship is open to women and girls across the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, DR Congo, Tanzania, Uganda, Algeria, South Sudan, Morocco, Angola, Mozambique, Madagascar and Egypt.
The Women Techsters Fellowship is a highly competitive program, admitting only the top 3% of applicants.
The Fellowship program will commence in May 2022 and will run for a 1-year period. The first 6 months is the virtual technical and soft skill training, and the last 6 months is dedicated to experiential learning (Internship) and mentorship.
The learning pathways for this training are:
3. Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Engineering
4. Mixed Reality / 3D Animation
5. Mobile Applications Development
6. Product Design (UI/UX)
7. Product Management
8. Software Development
Kindly note that technical and soft skills are pre-requisite to accessing internship and mentorship opportunities on the Women Techsters Fellowship Program.
We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application.
P.S. Do not submit two entries, as it would attract being automatically disqualified.