Deadline: February 13, 2022
join the Swedish Institute Management Program Africa 2022 if you Are an ambitious and innovative leader who wants to learn how to bridge the gap between desire and action on sustainability.
Being part of the ‘sustainability transformation’ is one way that individuals can make a real difference – for businesses, communities and for the planet. We invite ambitious and innovative leaders from Africa who want to learn how to bridge the gap between desire and action on sustainability to join us as part of the Swedish Institute Management Programme 2022, and work in collaboration with like-minded people in their region, to help tackle these challenges, and lead their businesses to success through sustainable business practices. Because the speed and scale of change that the world desperately needs cannot be achieved in isolation.
Recognising the significance of this global challenge, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) have been set up to define global priorities and aspirations before the year 2030. The business community plays a critical role in the implementation of the SDGs and in creating a better future for all.
If you are highly motivated to run your business in a sustainable way and promote sustainable business practices in your country, and you also have the mandate to drive strategies throughout your business – then the answer is you!
- You are a citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia.
- You are between 25 and 50 years old (born 1971–1996).
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a track record of making things happen.
- You are willing to support and share your experience and knowledge with other participants.
- You have high-level proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- You have a post-secondary education.
We are looking for business leaders who are already CEOs or senior managers of small or medium-sized enterprises, or managers of a significant and distinct department of a large enterprise, who have responsibility for the profits of their business.
Benefit: Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Conference facilities if the pandemic situation allows for physical meetings in the capital of each country included in Swedish Institute Management Programme Africa.