Deadline: July 31, 2022
AMS Bridge Blue is a Global Agency for Education, Migration and Internship. We have earned a solid reputation as a premier international student recruitment and migration agency. Our Head Office is located in Sydney Australia with branches spanning the globe representing over 400 Education Providers around the world.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Marketing and promoting AMS BridgeBlue Global institutions to prospective students.
- Develop and initiate student recruitment strategies that will have good return on investment.
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information and choices available to prospective students.
- Recruitment of genuine students to study overseas.
- Provide appropriate counseling to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options of the University/College.
- Conversion of all prospective clients- ensuring clients register.
- Provide overall excellent service to all clients.
- Update and provide weekly reports to the branch manager on student status, application enquiries and registrations.
- Provide full visa counseling guidance for registered applicants.
- Meet with students and sponsors to ensure appropriate requirements for course applications are met.
- Provide comprehensive support service to applicants during the application and conversion process.
- Ensure constant communication with enquirers and walk in clients.
- Achieve agreed targets for each month and intake.
- Applicants should have high level of experience in student recruitment and must possess any of BA, B.SC, HND or OND, and other professional qualifications related to the job.
- Working knowledge of marketing principles and the local market terrain –would be an added advantage.
- A good team player with good report writing and analytical skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be based in Lagos, Nigeria