Deadline: 28th February 2022
Solve Education! is a non-profit organization that is committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. Whether these children and youth don’t go to school, or the traditional education they do receive is ineffective, we are here to help.
Our team is made up of experienced educationists, technologists, and business executives. What do we have in common? Our driving passion to close the global education gap, one child at a time.
Lack of soft skills among young Nigerian graduates is largely responsible for their un-employability. Moreover, 65% of employers surveyed said self-confidence and interpersonal skills are often lacking in graduate recruits. Solve Education! launched a Social Grant to fund Nigerian undergraduates to acquire soft skills through a social voting mechanic on its telegram AI chatbot platform, Ed the learning bot. SE! seeks student leaders who are able to coordinate and establish the Social Grant Program on their campuses.
Responsibilities of a SE! Campus Grant Coordinator
- Find beneficiaries for Solve Education!’s social grant program on your campus
- Find at least 20 students from your campus per week, to compete in each week’s social grant contest
- Establish general and subteam polls for the “Solve Education! Social Grant” program on your campus
- Establish a community for the “Solve Education! Social Grant” on their campus
- Organize at least 2 campus awareness events per month for the social grant
- This part-time job opportunity is contract-based, which culminates in work experience for selected candidates
- The above part-time contact position is paid at N40,000 per month.
- Selected candidates will have access to premium agile tools
- This position attracts performance bonuses to highly performing candidates
- This part-time job provides an excellent networking opportunity for selected candidates
- To be eligible for this paid part-time job position, the applicant must:
Be a student in a Nigerian higher institution, e.g. University, Polytechnic or Technical Colleges
- Not be in their final year of study
- Have excellent people management and coordination skills
- Be passionate about the Social Grant’s mission
- Have a can-do attitude and excellent determination