Deadline: july 23 2022
Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey. Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Graduate Jobs , Internships / Volunteering
Job ID: sfh-06186
Location: Across Various Locations, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
- Qualified candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the course of the year.
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP).
- We seek people who are analytical, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
Interested candidates must:
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit Statistics, Economics, Demography, Sociology, Philosophy, Psychology, Public Health, Project Management, Nutrition, Medicine and other related fields of study.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Possession of a relevant Masters’ degree will give an added advantage
- Registration with a relevant professional body will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage
Skills and Competencies required:
- Technical knowledge and understanding of specific programmatic areas and be comfortable with working with a range of stakeholders.
- Data management and reporting skills.
- Creative writing skills to write and develop success stories and human- interest stories.
- Social dialogue and advocacy skills for fostering enabling environment for programme implementation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Must be excellent at report writing and possess strong M&E skills.
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical ability.
What We Offer
- SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- For early career professionals, we provide a structured learning process that supports your career development through our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP) which provides structured learning, hands-on experience, and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.