Digital Marketing Skill Institute was founded in 2012 by Tobi Asehinde during his master’s final year at Portsmouth University, the United Kingdom in his bedroom with just a laptop, a sofa, bed, and an internet connection. During his master’s final year, Tobi teamed up with his flatmate to start an online
Read more about this company
Social Media and Community Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000
About the Role- Social Media and Community Manager
We are looking to engage an experienced Social Media and Community Manager to join our team. As the Social Media and Community Manager, you are in charge of creating and implementing plans to increase Digital Marketing Skill Institute market share, brand equity, brand awareness and maintain a positive image for Digital Marketing Skill Institute.
This role is about creating and implementing plans to increase the program awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities of the job
- Responsible for the social media presence of Digital Marketing Skill Institute; create engaging and interactive contents, respond to interactions
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Lead engagement and interactions within the learning support communities
- Analyze the effectiveness of our engagement and social media campaigns, to identify the next set of activities
- Support or co-create initiatives to foster discussion and knowledge-sharing for the learning support community
- Managing live chats and online comments
- Manage all community groups such as Telegram, whatsapp etc
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors in Mass Communication, Public Relations, and other related Courses
- 2-3 years experience in content writing, social media management, public relations, Graphic and video designs.
- He/She must be a people’s person with great interpersonal and communication skills
- He/She must be able to develop ‘WOW’ communication and marketing strategies.
- He/She must be willing to support women development and empowerment in the digital space and beyond
- He/She must have completed NYSC.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary with Pension
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A great office with supportive team.
- Free Daily Lunch while at the office – always be refreshed.
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit – Work smart.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – reduce your bills when it comes to health.
- All Expense Paid Team Events – Have fun in & out of the office.
- Company Swag – Some branded items on us.
- Access to our courses
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
*All perks and benefits are subject to employee terms and conditions and company policy.