Deadline: December 31, 2021
GroFin is a pioneering development financier specializing in financing and supporting small and growing businesses (SGBs) across Africa and the Middle East. GroFin combines patient capital and specialized business support to grow emerging market enterprises. First, of its kind, an uncapped and unlimited-life fund to support the growth of small and growing businesses in Africa. Officially launched by GroFin on September 23rd, 2015.
Please read carefully through the eligibility criteria before starting the application process.
- Your business operates in one of the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda
- Your business is for-profit
- Your business has a turnover of less than US$ 15 million and assets less than US$ 6 million
- You require financing between US$ 100,000 and US$ 1.5 million
- The business is owner-operated and/or the owner is substantially involved in running the business
At GroFin, they provide SME business owners with:
- Get finance of the average deal size of USD $100,000- USD $1.5 million in local currency. The fund typically provides finance in form of medium-term loans
- Finance adapted to your specific needs
- Cash flow-based repayments
- Continuous advice and support throughout the duration of their loan