Deadline: March 15, 2022
Scholarships by Sinindhom Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in a master’s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhom International Institute of Technology (SIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
The scholarships are made available for the following research interest:
- Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry
- Environmental Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Management
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems
- Civil Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Computer Engineering/ Science
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Technology
- Energy Technology/ Management
- Materials Engineering/ Science/ Technology
- Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineenng
- Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things
Number of Scholarships: 40 Continuing Scholarships
For prospective students in the academic semester 1/2022 (August, 2022)
- Master’s degree (2-year curriculum)
- Doctoral degree (3-year curriculum)
Conditions to Continue the Scholarship:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.25 with no ‘F”, “U”, or “NP” grades. The maximum of one “W” grade throughout the curriculum in a transcript is allowed without scholarship termination under the conditions that scholarshup recipient is required to pay the full amount of tuition fee of the withdrawn subject and the re-enrollment tuition fee for the course with “W” grade before enrolling in the next semester and the re-enrollment fees for the course with “W’ grade. The scholarship recipients must also pass all credits enrolled in each semester, and must complete all the degree requirements within the time specified by the regulations. However, the scholarship recipient is allowed only once to not fulfill all of the thesis/doctoral dissertation credits enrolled in the semester.
- Make good progress in his/her master thesis/doctoral dissertation and report his/her progress every semester.
- Assist in the institute’s work for 30 hours per semester, focused primanly on exam proctoring for 24 hours, and laboratory supervision or tutoring courses for 6 hours.
The institute reserves the right to revise its charges for tuition and education support fees and to establish other fees as may be required by increased educational costs.
- Full SIT tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support), excluding:
- TU Matriculation Fee (600 Baht)
- TU Educational Support Fees (800 Baht [IT Service by TU] + S5 Baht [Group Insurance Fee] per semester)
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, maxinnum 20,000 Baht/student)
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses,
but not over 10,000 Baht)
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
* Scholarship recipients are required to stay at the SIII dormitory for a period of at least 12 months.
- Must not be a Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
- Meet qualifications of SIT graduate program admissions
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from an
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.