Deadline: September 21, 2022
Apply for a one-year, fully-funded master’s program at Tsinghua University in Beijing, designed to build a global community of future leaders who will serve to deepen understanding between China and the rest of the world.
Join a diverse community committed to global progress. Each Year Schwarzman offers 200 Scholarships to Study for a Full Free Master Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing. Tsinghua University is the Top Most Ranked University in China, Ranked 15 in the World. No IELTS/TOEFL or other Language Requirements if you have Completed Your Previous Undergraduate Studies in an English Medium Institute.
Schwarzman Scholars are selected from an international pool of distinguished candidates. Scholars bring together a diverse cohort of young leaders from all regions and sectors of the world who embrace each other’s differences while working on a joint mission. Their cohort of global leaders reflects the diversity, vibrancy, and promise of the world at large. Schwarzman Scholars embrace the opportunity to understand other cultures, perspectives, and positions. Scholars receive a world-class education through interactions with foreign ministers, political leaders, cultural luminaries, and entrepreneurs.
Every year, a new class is selected to represent the world’s next generation of leaders — high-caliber individuals with open minds and limitless potential who will serve to deepen understanding between China and the rest of the world.
The Most Important thing is that there is No Minimum GPA or Class Rank Required to apply. It is meant that selection is not on the basis of CGPA. Schwarzman Scholarship is a free scholarship to study in China for all the Students from all Nationalities with Any type of Academic Background. Prospective Scholars are expected to demonstrate academic excellence, exceptional results in their field, and outstanding leadership qualities.
The Program Begins on August 2023. For U.S. and global applicants, the application deadline is September 21, 2022. The selection Cycle for that will be conducted from October to November 2022. The application deadline for applicants with Chinese passports is May 20, 2022, and the selection cycle for that is from June to July 2022
Applicants selected to become Schwarzman Scholars will receive the following benefits-
- A comprehensive scholarship that will include tuition and fees, room and board
- Traveling costs to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year will be covered
- An in-country study tour
- Allowance for course books and supplies, health insurance, and a personal stipend
Candidates who are most qualified to meet the high demands of the program must exhibit excellence in the following areas:
Candidates must meet the following criteria as well-
- Must have an undergraduate degree. Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year. There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome.
- Must be 18-28 0f age.
- Proficient in the English language. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. Acceptable test options are the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT). Minimum score 600. Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100. International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7.
- The language requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an Undergraduate Institution where the Primary Language of Instruction was English for at least 2 Years of the Applicant’s Academic Program.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Applicants have to complete the online application form in English.
- They have to create an account to start a new application via the official online portal. The email address provided to create your account will be used for all correspondence about your admissions status.
- All requirements must be submitted electronically as they do not accept materials through email.
- Applicants can complete their application in several sitting, it will help them work as frequently as needed before submitting the application.
Required supporting documents to apply are,
- A current version of your resume or CV (maximum 2 pages).
- Two required essays, on Leadership (750 words) and a Statement of Purpose (500 words).
- You are required to scan and upload official transcripts for each degree-granting postsecondary education institution you attended.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- A short video self-introduction of no more than 1 minute.