Deadline: Rolling Basis
Savvy is a rolling virtual Fellowship program for passionate and brilliant young professionals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs.
Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-weeks e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will get to learn everything from ideation to scaling. Some of the things you’ll learn during the program are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.’ We also have optional learning modules on Business Communications that last for an additional 10 weeks.
Savvy Fellowship isn’t just a 12-weeks learning, assessment, and mentorship program. No, it’s much more. It’s a life-long journey as an impact entrepreneur. We have Post Fellowship resources to keep you growing every day.
E-Learning: Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-weeks e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will get to learn everything from ideation to scaling. Some of the things you’ll learn during the program are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.’
Certificate: After 12 weeks, you’re able to request a Certificate of Completion to proudly share with your professional network. Fellows whose accounts are up to 12 weeks old are able to request a Certificate of Completion for the Savvy Fellowship program, via the ‘Account’ tab. Accounts that are less than 12 weeks are automatically unable to request a Certificate.
Becoming a Savvy Fellow is an exceptional opportunity for you to:
- Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
- Make your product or service stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
- Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy for your business.
- Optimize your business operations, delegate properly, and build a winning team to execute your business strategies.
- Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships that will help you scale your business.
- Meet and interact with renowned business experts across various industries.
- Share your experiences with other Fellows, and learn from them.
- Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
- Strengthen your work through new connections, skills, and ideas.
- Join a global alumni network of over 5,000 entrepreneurs, to help you seek innovative solutions to common business challenges.
- Open to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world. There is no geographical, ethnic, or academic restriction.
- They accept new Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40, who can demonstrate in their application their passion to learn and create lasting change in their community (and the world.) However, they consider applicants above the age of 40, with at least 5 years of work or entrepreneurial experience.