Sales/Customer Care Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND, OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care, Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The job of this role is to convert customer inquiries to sales through customer engagement and product knowledge and to maintain a healthy brand-customer relationship. They are a growing ecommerce company in Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria. They sell our products via our website, social media and sales lines. Potential customers reach out to us through our sales lines to make enquiries and orders. Your job is to engage them, make recommendations and sell products to them using one of our sales lines.
1. Interface with customers
- Find out the customer’s needs and recommend the right product for them to use.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions and increase sales by recommending complementary items to go with their requests in order to sell as many products as possible per customer.
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions; follow up to ensure resolution and escalate issues to the appropriate Manager as necessary.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times, providing a customer experience that will make the customer return.
- Record customer orders taking note of items, costs and delivery locations
- Confirm orders before dispatching them for delivery each morning.
- Package orders and fill our delivery note before dispatch
- Monitor delivery process, ensuring that orders are delivered as agreed with the customer
- Maintain sales records, ensuring that daily and weekly sales records are kept up to date.
- Proven sales/ customer support experience
- Have a professional and friendly attitude and be able to develop a rapport with customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
The salary is 60,000 monthly.