Deadline: May 10, 2023
The RSA Early Career Research Grant (EC) is provided to support a discrete piece of regional studies and/or regional science research.
The Regional Studies Association is a learned society concerned with the analysis of regions and regional issues. Through their international membership they provide an authoritative voice of, and network for, academics, students, practitioners, policy makers.
- The value of the grant is up to £10,000 (c. $13,300; c. €11,800). The grant has a maximum time span of 18 months and reporting conditions apply.
- Open to individual applicants in their ealry career (five years maximum between the date showing on their PhD certificate and the application deadline).
- Applicants must be based within an eligible higher education institution and must be a current, early career member of the RSA and throughout the duration of the grant.
A two-stage application process is used for the RSA Research Grant Schemes. In the first round, applicants are asked to submit an expression of interest. Shortlisted applicants from the first round will then be asked to submit a full proposal. The Expression of Interest should include the following:
- Applicant information details (Name, RSA membership number, Telephone number, and Email)
- Name of Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- Title of the research project
- Timings of the research
- Details of research and the advances it is hoped to make
- Brief overview of costs and budget.
Click Here To Apply
Join our telegram group to get hot business funding opportunities, business tips & business ideas