Deadline: March 28, 2022
Successful enterprises are driven by good data gathering and analysis. The next age of computing would be led by those who have complete understanding of how data works, its impacts and how to harness organization’s data to create prime focus for execution. Therefore, it is imperative to equip young people with the skills of the future.
The training on Data Science is aimed at introducing participants to concepts, in Data Science like machine learning, programming with python. Participants will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding Machine Learning and how-to apply this in the real world. Participants will be able to build models for classifications and regression problems using different Machine Learning models.
The participants will be exposed to python programming, a language widely used for Machine Learning, SQL for databases, Power BI for Visualization and Data Analytics, Data Science tools and techniques for data wrangling, preprocessing and exploratory data analysis and Machine Learning algorithms for building ML models.
- Introduction to Python
- Data Visualization
- Introduction to PowerBi
- Introduction to SQL
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Must be readily available and have an interest in learning data science with Python
- Must have a working laptop.
- Headphones and good access to the internet.
- You must be able to dedicate a minimum of 15 hours every week to the training.
- Determination and resilience
- Program Duration:12 weeks
- Mode of Delivery: Virtual
- Start Date: 28 March 2022
- Educational Requirement: Graduates from Tertiary Institution
- Age: 20 – 35 years old
- Training Requirement: Laptop & Internet Enabling phone