Application Deadline: June 14, 2021
Pangea is launching the Pangea Scaleup Program across Africa to find the best scale-ups and grow them from seed to Series A round.
Pangea Scaleup Program Context
Investment: We have implemented accelerator programs in the past 3 years and learned that many successful startups in East Africa have difficulties accessing follow-up investment ranging between at $0.5 – $3 Million.
Fundraise: The program will help in fundraising for startups in the post-acceleration phase and hence, cut the amount of time spent on investor meetings by almost half.
Support: Our ambition is to support African growth companies through this specialized program from Seed to A-round funding. We believe that by supporting these startups we can strengthen their countries’ economies through job creation.
We are looking for startups that are:
- Impact driven startups in the following sectors: Fintech, HealthTech, Logistics, Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Digital Solutions,
- A strong and agile team
- Technology-focused companies
Pangea Scaleup Program Benefits
Selected companies will have access to:
- Access to private funding between USD 0.5 – 3 million.
- Support with Soft funding applications (Assistance in soft funding applications)
- Support in B2B sales and partnerships
- Tailored coaching sessions to address your business needs and mentoring