Deadline: July 1 2022
The Nudge Global Impact Challenge is a six-month personal development programme for young professionals that focuses on leadership, sustainability and impact creation. Our 1,155 alumni form a global network of like-minded young professionals creating impact within their organisations, networks and social environments. Participants join us from leading companies, social enterprises, governmental and non-governmental organisations, or while completing their studies.
Nudge’s method to create impact is by connecting Head, Heart and Hands.
The programme’s framework is based around four building blocks:
- Changing Perspectives (keynotes, inspiration, interaction)
- Changing Practices (skills development, presenting, friendly consulting, diverse workshops etc.)
- Personal development (coaching, leadership training)
- Purpose (creating a sustainable world)
Criteria for participation
- Participants are required to have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- be between the age of 23 and 33,
- fluent in English (verbal and written).
- they must demonstrate a clear passion for sustainability, a desire to develop their leadership skills, and are eager to make a positive impact.