Deadline: April 30, 2023
The NGO Whisperer Global Fellowship Programme is a six-month rigorous virtual leadership programme for exceptional leaders and founders of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and social enterprises worldwide, especially those from low and middle-income countries.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To build the capacity of professionals from small and medium-sized Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Social Enterprises who are already in positions of leadership and influence to further enhance and expand their knowledge, skills, and expertise;
- To provide high-impact training, professional development, and cross-cultural opportunities for NGOs and Social Enterprises across the globe especially in low and middle-income countries;
- To create a global community of leaders, influencers, and decision-makers, who are focused on designing and implementing high-impact programmes that contribute building a sustainable world.
- One-on-one online tailored mentorship and leadership coaching.
- Online masterclasses with highly skilled faculty.
- All access pass to The NGO Whisperer® Global Summit in 2023.
- Access to The NGO Whisperer® Global Community and alumni network.
- Feature on The NGO Whisperer® Magazine and Podcast.
- 20 fully funded scholarships available for selected applicants.
- Open to exceptional leaders and founders of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and social enterprises worldwide.
Complete the application form by April 30, 2023 to be considered as one of the Global Fellows Class of 2023.
Click Here To Apply
Join our telegram group to get hot business funding opportunities, business tips & business ideas