The NCBA Go Getter Internship Program is an opportunity for fresh graduates seeking internship opportunities at NCBA’s Business Units to jump-start their careers.
In line with the Education Citizenship Agenda, the program aims to give graduates a first-hand corporate experience while giving top-performing interns a chance to be included in the banks’ talent pipeline for upcoming positions.
The NCBA Go Getter Internship program takes place over a period of six (6) months.
- NCBA offers a workplace that fosters self-growth, provides career development opportunities, and recognizes performance.
- Minimum honors of 2nd Upper-Class Division in your undergraduate degree
- A minimum grade of B- (minus) in KCSE with at least a B- (minus) in both Mathematics and English.
- Must have graduated in the last 12 months. Those scheduled to graduate soon must present a letter confirming completion and the date of intended graduation, indicating the honors they expect to be awarded.
- Upon engagement, you will be required to provide copies and original certificates as proof of academic qualifications, including but not limited to High school and University Certificates.