Deadline: 8th March 2022
Core purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit
- Not more than 26 years old by June 2022
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- Attention to Detail
- Computer and Internet Literacy – i.e. familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Content Creation and Management
- Product Marketing
- Product Development and Management
- Market Research
- Analytical skills
- Customer Segment management
- Data Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Social Media Savvy
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Curiosity, Initiative, Innovation, , Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Perform analytical assignments.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports, developing and/or utilizing spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Understand how current role translates to business profitability.
- Develop self-directed process improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with teams (intra & inter) to finalise process improvement initiatives.
- Conduct internal scan of the environment and provide constructive feedback to Management.
- Monitor competition activities and provide advice/recommendations.
- Conduct routine maintenance/operational checks.
- Develop and compile reports and make presentations to team members
- Learn various functions, including operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Analyze existing systems and offer new ideas for improvement
- Source information, conduct trials and provide ideas and feedback to the concerned people on business related matters.
- Execute assignments assigned by Line Manager.
- Attempt 1st line resolution on problems and escalate to the concerned persons.
- Educate customers on MTN products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage.
- Where applicable, capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately.
- Strive to demonstrate customer centricity in every interaction.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationships with customers to enhance MTNN’s business, image and services.
- Understand the concept of MTNN Ecosystem and strive to add value.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Leverage all support platforms i.e., Coach, Mentor, sponsor, etc. to improve self-performance.