Deadline: November 30, 2022
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal developments through the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centers, located in Southern, Northern, and Western Africa.
These will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connections to social media platforms. On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation. This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching. The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
- Community Development
- International Exchange/Secondment Opportunity
- Structured personal development
- Structured training
- Financial rewards for performance
- Global induction, Free or subsidized mobile phone
- Medical Aid, Laptop/Tablet
- Staff Discounts
- Career development resources, Pension Scheme
- Subsidized canteen services, Flexible working hours.
To be eligible for the programme, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Energetic and enthusiastic individuals aged between 22-26 years with a first-class or second-class upper university degree.
- Applicants must be residents of an African country with valid documents.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to enroll in the training session of the program and excel.
- Applicants are to be available for full-time engagement if successful.
- Applicant must have a Client service/communications, Data analysis.
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, Telecommunications, and SQL Skills.