Deadline: October 21, 2022
The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships were established in 2011 to identify and mentor the future generation of outstanding African leaders.
During their 12-month programmes, Fellows gain both technical and leadership skills, while contributing directly to research and policy design. A special feature of the programme is the opportunity to benefit from the direct mentorship of the heads of the host organizations. Fellows also become members of the Now Generation Network (NGN), through which they continue to contribute their skills and insights to building a better Africa.
- Each year three Fellows have an opportunity to work in the executive offices of the AfDB (Abidjan), ECA (Addis Ababa), or the ITC (Geneva), with a stipend of $100,000.
- National of an African country
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Master’s degree
- Under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- Any additional criteria as set by the host