Application Deadline: April 26, 2021
Miller Center’s Climate Resilience Asia Pacific Accelerator, supported by Chevron, offers 6 months of highly customized mentorship and content. This Miller Center program offers many benefits to selected social entrepreneurs, including:
- PROVEN PROGRAM: Experience Miller Center’s structured, proven curriculum that has helped over 1,000 social enterprises attain operational excellence and prepare for investment.
- MENTORS. You will be accompanied by executive mentors with expertise in innovation and entrepreneurship who are your trusted advisors.
- NO CHARGE. All Miller Center accelerator programs are offered at no charge to selected social enterprises.
We Seek Social Enterprise Applicants Who:
- Have an impact in one or more of the following six countries:
- Are focusing on innovations that address the poor, who are suffering disproportionately from climate change in the areas of:
- Energy– providing access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy
- Water– ensuring availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation
- Climate-Smart Agriculture– implementing sustainable food production systems and resilient agricultural practices to increase productivity and production
- Are focused on creating social impact for people living in poverty
- Lead a for-profit, non-profit, or hybrid organization with a clear commitment to and a pathway toward an earned revenue model with the potential for scale
- Have been in operation for one or more years
- Have a minimum of US$50K in revenue
- Have a minimum of 3+ FTE
- Are willing to commit 3-6 hours per week to complete program deliverables and work with mentors online