Deadline: Please note that the official organizers have not specified the deadline for this opportunity. Thus, we advise that you apply as soon as possible. If you are unsure, please communicate with the official organizers before applying.
Apply for the Microsoft Interns 4Afrika Program 2020 and get the exciting opportunity to work for Microsoft!
Africa has a pool of young graduates looking to get placed in a dynamic and agile tech company within the African continent. The Interns 4Afrika program seeks to offer graduates a chance to grow their careers through virtual training and placements in Microsoft partner organisations.
For six months, you will work in a real company and on real projects either in sales, marketing or technology while collaborating and learning from your colleagues. You also get an opportunity to become Microsoft certified which is a certification that sets you apart from your peers, making you more competitive. The selection process is demanding but if you have the wit and grit, then you have a good shot at being part of Africa’s future tech leaders. Get started now!
Microsoft Interns4Afrika training paths-
- Sales path you are passionate about interacting directly with customers and being on the frontline of bringing the magic of software to customers and businesses, the Interns 4Afrika sales path could be right for you. If you follow the sales path, Microsoft, along with our partners will provide you with a dynamic toolkit to enable you to hone your sales craft and take your first steps to become a world-class sales professional.
- Marketing path you are passionate about telling the Microsoft story to help people and businesses throughout the world to achieve more, then the Interns 4Afrika marketing path could be right for you. If you follow the marketing path. Microsoft and our partners will support you to capitalise on the opportunity technology present to connect with customers in new ways, honing your communication skills and techniques to launch your marketing career.
- Tech path you are passionate about driving advances in technology to help Microsoft customers solve big problems and remain competitive in a cloud-first, mobile-first world, then the Interns4Afrika technical path could be right for you. If you follow the technical path, Microsoft and our partners will build on your existing technology skills and support you in learning the latest Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft has partnered with Fuzu – online career development and employment platform – to bring you the Interns4Afrika program in response to demand from its software distribution and development partners across Africa. The program which was launched in 2016 aims to empower local communities by providing real employment opportunities to talented young professionals in Sales, Marketing and IT Technical Support within the Middle East and Africa thus, helping them build a better future for the continent. Through Fuzu, the aspiring young professionals will gain access to open Microsoft roles under this program and apply for a chance to work on real projects in a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent.
Add real work experience and real training to your CV!
- You have graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years
- You can commit to completing a full-time 6 months internship.
- You have a BA/BSc in a business-related or IT degree
- You have a right to work in the country in which you are applying in.
Eligible Regions: African Countries