Deadline: August 30, 2022
Partake in Africa’s leading startup pitch challenge to become a #BetterBusiness.
MEST Africa Challenge (MAC), is a Pan-African start-up pitch competition, launched with the aim of providing a stage for technology startups to raise funding, build industry networks and gain global visibility.
In its fourth year, MAC 2022 is calling for technology startups in 5 African markets – Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Senegal, and South Africa to compete on a global stage for up to $50,000 in equity investment and a lifetime of support from MEST Africa’s global community.
Finalists will gain exclusive access to the MEST Community including expert business coaches and mentors, global investors, and a wide selection of perk prizes and packages contributed by MEST partners across the continent.
Finalists from each country will attend the MEST Africa Demo Day in Accra, Ghana on December 1st 2022.
Applications close on 30th August 2022.
Let’s go to the next level with your business! #BetterBusiness #MAC22
- Pre-seed or seed-stage (have raised $100k total or less cumulatively since inception):
- Currently generating revenue
- Can demonstrate traction in one or more of the five MEST Africa Challenge Markets
(Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, and Senegal)
- Has been in operation for 2 years or less
- Tech-enabled (software company)
- Industry agnostic
- Any business model (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, B2G, etc…)
- *Francophone applicants must pitch in English