Application Deadline: 30th May 2021
“McKinsey is excited to launch Forward as our region’s flagship social-responsibility initiative. The workforce is rapidly changing, and there are many gaps in high-quality learning programs for young people just starting their careers in small companies, not for profits, or even self-employment. Forward offers a unique and transformational experience for young professionals across industries and job functions.”
— Viktor Hediger, Senior Partner and Orchestrator of EEMA Social Responsibility, McKinsey & Company
Forward’s three-level, virtual learning program offers you access to McKinsey’s cutting-edge content and a community of peers. It equips you with practical skills and tools to apply throughout your career. Forward is launching in Africa, with plans to expand to other regions soon.
Why apply to McKinsey Forward Africa Virtual Training?
Forward can teach you to navigate the future workplace and equip you with the critical skills you need to succeed–such as problem-solving, digital and analytical skills, and social and emotional intelligence.
Benefits of the McKinsey Forward Africa Virtual Training
- At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology to improve your work
- creatively tackle complex business challenges and communicate your messages effectively and clearly
- adapt, be resilient and work successfully both independently and in teams
Eligibility Criteria of the McKinsey Forward Africa Virtual Training
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- be a university graduate
- have no more than five years of formal work experience (not including internships)
- be currently employed in a private small/medium company (meaning fewer than 250 employees around the world), not for profit, nongovernmental organization or be self-employed (for example, as a business owner or freelancer)
- have a good command of the English language, which the program will use
Click Here to Apply