There are some skills you can teach. And some you can inspire. Mastercard Launch gives recent graduates both—immersing emerging talent in an 18-month journey where they will challenge the status quo, engage in meaningful and practical sessions, drive Decency and Belonging, our mission to be a Force for Good and be the ultimate catalyst for personal and professional growth. The Mastercard Launch program is for change makers, those who dare to be greater and who wish to make a real impact on the world. We invite you to bring your passion, share your talent and make the most of this truly Priceless experience.
Mastercard Launch Graduate Program 2022 – (Associate Analyst – Account Management) Lagos, Nigeria We believe that opportunity is for all of us.
it is an 18-month program that educates, inspires personal growth and builds professional confidence to create a Priceless career with Mastercard. The launch will include development opportunities such as:
• Professional skills learning
• Business-driven rotations or experiences
• Networking and career conversations
• A capstone final project
You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard.
What you’ll do at the Mastercard Launch Graduate Program
• Conduct research & analysis to support business strategies
• Use analytical and problem-solving skills to provide analysis and solutions that demonstrate consideration of insight and action
• Participate in project and team meetings and actively contribute to presentations; that will be used internally and with customers
• Work collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives ranging from account planning, revenue projection & business reviews etc.
• Assist with monthly updates for management reporting
This role provides a breadth of learning, end to end & cross-functional exposure within Mastercard:
– From understanding our account portfolio and business strategy
– Partner with a strong team to win negotiations with our customers, banks and merchants to gain market share and
– Be part of the strategy, product, customer value proposition development
- A bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply) with minimum predicted classification of a UK 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.0
- Graduating seniors of class 2022(should have graduated and available to start on Sep-2022)
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and enterprising individual with analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suite
- Languages: English to professional standard