Deadline: 15 March 2022
The MGG Academy is geared towards highly-qualified young professionals who work in a partner institution of the MGG network or in an institution that is interested in future cooperation. Prospective participants should
- work in a governmental organisation, policy-oriented think tank, research institution, civil society or private sector organisation in an MGG partner country (Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, South Africa),
- work on issues relevant to global governance and/or sustainability such as international trade, international economics and finance, environmental challenges, international security or development cooperation,
- speak English fluently,
- be between 25 and 40 years old (older applicants who have taken longer periods of parental leave may be considered),
- have at least three years of working experience (non-renumerated experience is also recognised),
- be open to a broad variety of working methods,
- be willing to reflect on collective and individual experiences and competencies,
- be sensitive to other cultures.
Candidates for the MGG Academy have to be supported by their organisation.
Please find more information about the set-up and content of the MGG Academy 2022 here.
Applications for the MGG Academy 2022 are possible until 15 March 2022.
To apply for the MGG Academy 2022, kindly fill-in and sign this application form. You will need to upload it again when you submit your application.
Please submit the application form, your CV and certificates here.