- Training programmes and projects
- Seasoned speakers, facilitators and mentors
- Internships with MPs, job placements & exchange programmes
The Programme Features
The LMI programme is designed and targeted at equipping and empowering dynamic young leaders interested in public sector leadership especially in legislative by providing them with necessary hands-on training and engagement in governance and public service through collaborative and inclusive leadership.
The Fellowship Programme will consist of 3 weeks residential training, 1 month internship, and 1 month virtual training & community interactions.
- Minimum educational qualification of Degree/HND
- Citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Strong and demonstrable leadership skills with a demonstrable and credible track record of service to the community and society
- English fluency (oral and written) & development of creativity and innovation for practical, workable solutions, inclusive and sustainable
- Patriotic, visionary and passionate about Nigeria’s stability, growth and development with Interest and vision for participating in the Nigerian legislature
- Willingness to commit to the values and full programme of the LMI
- Between Ages 21 – 35