Deadline: March 1 2022
THE NOMINATIONS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN’S PEACE PRIZE 2022 ARE OPEN
KidsRights annually awards the prestigious International Children’s Peace Prize to a child who fights courageously for children’s rights.
- The “Nkosi” statuette depicts a child that sets the world in motion
- A study and care grant to enable the child to obtain an education
- A project fund of € 100.000, which is invested by KidsRights in relevant children’s rights projects that are closely connected to the winner’s area of work
- In addition, winning the International Children’s Peace Prize gives the winner a global platform to promote their work. For example, the message of Nav and Vhiaan, the winner of 2021, reached 3.5 billion people all over the world!
- Any person above the age of 18 or an organization can nominate a child
- The child must be between the age of 12 and 17 by the time of the nomination deadline
- The child can be from any country in the world
- The child must have a demonstrable history of standing up and fighting for the rights of children, including himself or herself
- The child needs to be able to travel abroad and feel comfortable communicating with other people
- The child agrees to be nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize