We provide you with an excellent eCommerce experience as our clients satisfaction matters a lot to us. We have an amazing combination of Products on our various websites that are tailored to meet your needs.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification First School Leaving Certificate
- Location Lagos
- City Lekki
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit , Internships / Volunteering
- Responsible for monitoring all inventory transactions on Google sheets.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the inventory on Friday
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Organise and coordinate weekly physical inventory counts and highlight variances to the Team Lead,
- Coordinate with Production and Logistics Partners to reconcile inventory records.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Management Accounting
Education and Work Experience
Studying Accounting or a related discipline. (Great for Undergraduates or SIWES)
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of inventory control systems with a working knowledge of Google sheet
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Lekki Phase 1
Working Days and Hours
Monday – Saturday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Applicants must have excellent and incorruptible character and top notch work ethics. Must be comfortable working under pressure.