Deadline: November 1, 2022
Offered to children and teens ages 10 – 13, the video contest requires a 30-second video highlighting ICAW and the theme for this year, For Healthier Soil, Healthier Food…Compost!, should show something related to the benefits of compost use and/or organics recycling. Such as compost bins, vegetable or fruit gardens, food waste, and then compost.
- The winner of this contest will receive $100.
- Applicants may be from anywhere in the world
- The video contest is open to children and teens ages 10-13
Video entry checklist:
- Must have in the video International Compost Awareness Week, May 7 – 13, 2023 either written or said verbally
- Must have For Healthier Soil, Healthier Food…Compost! written or said verbally
- Video Length: No more than 30 seconds
- The video subject must relate to something related to compost or organics recycling, for example, showing a garden with compost or healthier veggies growing because of compost use, showing a compost bin, collecting food waste, composting at school, etc.
- Must post the video to YouTube or Vimeo and provide us the link.