Deadline: November 1, 2022
Each year, the International Compost Awareness Week Committee holds a poster contest to pick a new design for the annual poster.
The 2023 International Compost Awareness Week (ICAW) theme is truly a collaborative and international effort. This year, we teamed up with the International Compost Alliance (ICA) to select: For Healthier Soil, Healthier Food…Compost! The theme was chosen based on a serious worldwide issue that every nation, unfortunately, experiences: hunger.
- The overall winner will receive a $500 prize
- Open to anyone in the world from the age of 14 or older
- Entries are limited to one submission per artist
- Marketability of poster to multiple audiences – 10 points
- Creative and original artwork and idea – 10 points
- Attractiveness in terms of design and neatness of layout – 10 points
- The overall impact, all graphics are related to the topic and make it easier to understand the poster theme – 10 points