International Breweries can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves. The Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program fast-tracks the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
To develop a deep understanding of the business, you will be immersed into Functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Supply, Logistics & Support Functions during a 12-month period.
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
You will work on real projects and learn about running and transforming Functions in our business. You will be part of a team that isn’t afraid to learn, own their projects, and develop new skills.
SENIOR LEADERSHIP EXPOSURE
Your training is just the foundation. Your first role is where you’ll make a difference, and the rest of your career at AB InBev is where you will leave your mark and have an impact. From entry-level to Zone President, everyone has a seat at the table and is expected to bring their best every single day.
ZONE & GLOBAL INDUCTION
Your experience will begin with a Zone and Global induction to our company’s culture, vision, and strategy. You’ll meet other trainees from around the world and meet our CEO and Senior Leaders.
ON THE JOB EXPERIENCE
We know you are a high-achiever and want to be given the opportunity to have real impact in our business. Being a GMT, you will be able to achieve this from day one.
You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We’re looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact. More important than your degree, is having an entrepreneurial spirit, being results-driven and having undertaken some form of leadership position.
- Qualified student of a Bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred), and/or studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous.
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at university
- By Program start, completed Bachelors’ degree (from a recognized tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.