StrongMas Auto Limited was established in 2015 as a company limited by share for auto dealership. Since its operations begun, the company has enjoyed continued success due to its reliable and stable reputation amongst clients.
Human Resource Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location : Lagos
- Job Field: Human Resources / HR
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Are you a competent HR Manager with5yearsof experience in a fast-paced environment?
- The HR Manager will play an essential role in leading, managing and developing the HR provision. In addition, the post-holder will be responsible for operational HR activities and contributing to and supporting the company’s strategic objectives, ensuring compliance with company policies, employment legislation and best practice, and promoting effective employee relations. Operational activities include recruitment selection and talent acquisition, employee relations and professional development.
- You will partner with managers to provide a business-focused advisory service to ensure organizational objectives are fully met. Working closely with the managers, you will deliver a range of people projects while supporting a positive culture of employee engagement and good mental health and wellbeing.
- You will lead the induction of new staff and contribute to the career development of existing staff. In addition, you will support a range of employee relations casework as required to resolve disciplinary, capability and grievance issues positively.
- You will be responsible for implementing and managing the HRIS systems and reporting on HR data, and enforcing corrective action to ensure efficiency in the operating model of the company.
- You will be in charge of the compliance and audit framework for the company. In addition, you will lead and deliver statutory employment law requirements to provide the broader business with valuable insights to aid critical decision-making.
- You are a competent technology professional with a high-value set of honesty and integrity.
You must meet the criteria below to be suitable for this role:
- Degree or equivalent experience in the field of Human Resources.
- CIPM or equivalent qualification in Human Resource Management
- 5 years of proven experience in an HR partnering / advisory role; advising, influencing, and pragmatically delivering HR solutions to support business needs.